Report NEP-IAS-2015-12-20This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zack Cooper & Stuart Craig & Martin Gaynor & John Van Reenen, 2015. "The Price Ain't Right? Hospital Prices and Health Spending on the Privately Insured," CEP Discussion Papers dp1395, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bijlsma, M. & Boone, Jan & Zwart, G.T.J., 2015. "Community Rating in Health Insurance : Trade-Off Between Coverage and Selection," Discussion Paper 2015-022, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Kircher, Philipp & Marzilli Ericson, Keith & Spinnewijn, Johannes & Starc, Amanda, 2015. "Inferring Risk Perceptions and Preferences using Choice from Insurance Menus: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10981, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marian Jarlenski & Julia Baller & Sonya Borrero & Wendy L. Bennett, "undated". "Trends in Disparities in Low-Income Children's Health Insurance Coverage and Access to Care by Family Immigration Status," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 66a19f6cc3ad45f49bda518ea, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Nadia YAKHELEF & Martine AUDIBERT & Bruno PEIRERA & Antoine MONS & Emmanuel CHABERT, 2015. "Cost-utility Analysis of Vertebroplasty versus Thoracolumbosacral Orthosis in the Treatment of Traumatic Vertebral Fractures," Working Papers 201534, CERDI.
- Richard J. Manski & John F. Moeller & Haiyan Chen & Jody Schimmel Hyde & John V. Pepper & Patricia A. St. Clair, 2015. "A Research Note on Transitions in Out-of-Pocket Spending on Dental Services," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 230eee5ffdd847f48db5688b2, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Silvia Borzutsky & Mark Hyde, 2015. "A Just Retirement Future for Chilean Workers: Social Insurance or Private Savings?," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 21415, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Ho, Katherine & Hogan, Joseph & Scott Morton, Fiona, 2015. "The Impact of Consumer Inattention on Insurer Pricing in the Medicare Part D Program," CEPR Discussion Papers 10976, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kristin L. Reiter & Kristin Andrews Lemos & Charlotte E. Williams & Dominick Esposito & Sandra B. Greene, 2015. "The Business Case for Pediatric Asthma Quality Improvement in Low-Income Populations: Examining a Provider-Based Pay-for-Reporting Intervention," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 4b890380251a415ab7ed76666, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa & Ocloo, Janet Exornam & Siawor-Robertson, Diana, 2015. "Ethnic diversity makes me sick! An examination of ethnic diversity’s effect on health outcomes," EconStor Preprints 123721, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Mullen, Kathleen J. & Staubli, Stefan, 2015. "Disability Benefit Generosity and Labor Force Withdrawal," CEPR Discussion Papers 10987, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anna L. Kratz & Edmund Chadd & Mark P. Jensen & Matthew Kehn & Thilo Kroll, 2015. "An Examination of the Psychometric Properties of the Community Integration Questionnaire (CIQ) in Spinal Cord Injury," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 928cc1df1cf84a65827bfca0f, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 2012. "Economic Thought of Muhammad Abduh: An omitted aspect of his biography," MPRA Paper 68363, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.