Report NEP-IAS-2015-12-01This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bijlsma, Michiel & Boone, Jan & Zwart, Gijsbert, 2015. "Community rating in health insurance: trade-off between coverage and selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 10943, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luca Lorenzoni & Tomáš Roubal, 2016. "International Comparison of South African Private Hospital Price Levels," OECD Health Working Papers 85, OECD Publishing.
- Olivier Lopez & Xavier Milhaud & Pierre-Emmanuel Thérond, 2015. "Tree-based censored regression with applications to insurance," Working Papers hal-01141228, HAL.
- Benjamin R. Handel & Jonathan T. Kolstad & Johannes Spinnewijn, 2015. "Information Frictions and Adverse Selection: Policy Interventions in Health Insurance Markets," CEP Discussion Papers dp1390, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Valentin SCARLAT, 2014. "Risk Of Money Laundering Within The Insurance Sector," Post-Crisis Trends - Working papers 03, Ecological University of Bucharest, Department of Economics.
- Ayse Akincigil & Karen Zurlo, 2015. "The Economic Burden of Out-of-Pocket Medical Expenditures Before and After Implementation of the Medicare Prescription Drug Program," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2015-28, Center for Retirement Research.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Anqi Chen, 2015. "The Affordable Care Act, Medicare Costs, and Retirement Security," Issues in Brief ib2015-20, Center for Retirement Research.