Report NEP-IAS-2015-10-25This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cara Orfield & Sheila Hoag & Sean Orzol, 2015. "Maximizing Coverage through Outreach: Second Year Experiences of Enroll America in North Carolina and Ohio," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 817e60b391f1414cb7809c204, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Dolores De la Mata & Carlos Felipe Gaviria, 2015. "Losing Health Insurance When Young: Impacts on Usage of Medical Services and Health," CINCH Working Paper Series 1508, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health, revised Aug 2015.
- Ramasubramanian, Janani Akhilandeswari, 2015. "Demand and impact of crop microinsurance in India," Economics PhD Theses 0315, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Kaivan Munshi & Mark Rosenzweig, 2015. "Networks and Misallocation: Insurance, Migration, and the Rural-Urban Wage Gap," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1516, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Carlos Martins & Nuno Alves, 2015. "Income smoothing mechanisms after labor market transitions," Working Papers w201510, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Renate Buijze & Christoph Engel & Sigrid Hemels, 2015. "Insuring Your Donation – An Experiment," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2015_16, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Jul 2016.
- Renaud Bourlès, 2015. "Prevention Incentives in Long-Term Insurance Contracts," Working Papers halshs-01214592, HAL.
- Cara Orfield & Debra Lipson & Sheila Hoag, 2015. "Competitive Grant-Making: A Review of the Literature," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 8b36d86f79ec42b99b74267a9, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Carol V. Irvin & Debra Lipson & Carey Appold & Maggie Colby & Katharine Bradley & Jessica Heeringa & Jenna Libersky & Vivian L. H. Byrd & Julia Baller, 2015. "Medicaid 1115 Demonstration Evaluation Design Plan," Mathematica Policy Research Reports b51c812fc7404cb7962b9f304, Mathematica Policy Research.