Report NEP-IAS-2015-09-11This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua Congdon-Hohman & Victor Matheson, 2015. "Potential Effects of the Affordable Care Act on Loss Calculations," Working Papers 1506, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Timothy J. Layton & Randall P. Ellis & Thomas G. McGuire, 2015. "Assessing Incentives for Adverse Selection in Health Plan Payment Systems," NBER Working Papers 21531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ho, Katherine & Lee, Robin S., 2015. "Insurer Competition in Health Care Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 10812, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maria Polyakova, 2015. "Regulation of Insurance with Adverse Selection and Switching Costs: Evidence from Medicare Part D," NBER Working Papers 21541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Gottlieb & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2015. "Narrow Framing and Long-Term Care Insurance," Working Papers wp321, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Anthony J. Webster & Richard H. Clarke, 2015. "An Insurance-Led Response to Climate Change," Papers 1509.01157, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2017.
- Krueger, Dirk & Ludwig, Alexander, 2015. "On the Optimal Provision of Social Insurance: Progressive Taxation versus Education Subsidies in General Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 10806, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gründl, Helmut & Niedrig, Tobias, 2015. "The effects of Contingent Convertible (CoCo) bonds on insurers' capital requirements under Solvency II," SAFE Policy Letters 45, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Bosnia and Herzegovina; Financial Sector Assessment Program - Insurance Sector—Technical Note," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/215, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "United States; Financial Sector Assessment Program-Review of the Key Attributes of Effective Resolution Regimes for the Banking and Insurance Sectors-Technical Note," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/171, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Ireland; Report on Observance of Standards and codes (ROSC)," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/117, International Monetary Fund.
- Lisa Frazier, 2015. "Public Program Sensitivity: Using ROC curves to characterize classification efficiency of State Medicaid Systems," 2015 Stata Conference 20, Stata Users Group.
- Hebous, Shafik & Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 2015. "Towards a fiscal union? On the acceptability of a fiscal transfer system in the eurozone," SAFE White Paper Series 28, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Vivian L.H. Byrd & Allison Hedley Dodd, 2015. "Assessing the Usability of Encounter Data for Enrollees in Comprehensive Managed Care 2010-2011," Mathematica Policy Research Reports db420e68311c4b299a84db205, Mathematica Policy Research.