Report NEP-IAS-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. A. Ben Halima & V. Hyafil-Solelhac & M. Koubi & C. Regaert, 2015. "The Effects of the Complementary Sickness Benefits (CSB) on Sick Leave Duration: an Approach Based on Collective Bargaining Agreements," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2015-05, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Mobarak, Ahmed Musfiq & Rosenzweig, Mark, 2013. "Risk, Insurance and Wages in General Equilibrium," Working Papers 127, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Bailey, James & Webber, Douglas A., 2015. "Health Insurance Benefit Mandates and the Firm-Size Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 9292, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Maria Victoria Anauati & Sebastian Galiani & Federico Weinschelbaum, 2015. "The rise of noncommunicable diseases in Latin America and the Caribbean: Challenges for public health policies," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0186, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Johannes Geyer & Thorben Korfhage, 2015. "Long-Term Care Reform and the Labor Supply of Household Members: Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1500, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Johannes Geyer & Thorben Korfhage, 2015. "Long-Term Care Reform and the Labor Supply of Household Members: Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 785, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Gilad Sorek, 2015. "Competition and Product Choice in Option Demand Markets," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2015-11, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- F. Borel-Mathurin & P.-E. Darpeix & Q. Guibert & S. Loisel, 2015. "Main determinants of profit sharing policy in the French life insurance industry," Débats économiques et financiers 17, Banque de France.
- Laurence C. Baker & M. Kate Bundorf & Daniel P. Kessler, 2015. "Does Health Plan Generosity Enhance Hospital Market Power?," NBER Working Papers 21513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fradkin, Andrey & Panier, Frédéric & Tojerow, Ilan, 2015. "Blame the Parents? How Financial Incentives Affect Labor Supply and Job Quality for Young Adults," IZA Discussion Papers 9304, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Ireland; Financial Sector Assessment Program-Detailed Assessment of Observance on the Insurance Core Principles," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/118, International Monetary Fund.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Anqi Chen, 2015. "No Social Security COLA Causes Medicare Flap," Issues in Brief ib2015-14, Center for Retirement Research.
- Jennifer Brown & Dylan Minor, 2015. "Misconduct in Financial Services: Differences across Organizations," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-022, Harvard Business School.
- Simas Kucinskas, 2015. "Liquidity Creation without Banks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-101/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rieger, M. & Wagner, N. & Bedi, A.S., 2015. "Macroeconomic impacts of Universal Health Coverage : Synthetic control evidence from Thailand," ISS Working Papers - General Series 609, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Bosnia and Herzegovina; Financial System Stability Assessment," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/177, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Bosnia and Herzegovina; Financial Sector Assessment Program Technical Note—Systemic Liquidity Management, Financial Safety Net, Insolvency Framework, and Macroprudential Policy," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/216, International Monetary Fund.
- Resul Cesur & Pınar Mine Güneş & Erdal Tekin & Aydogan Ulker, 2015. "The Value of Socialized Medicine: The Impact of Universal Primary Healthcare Provision on Mortality Rates in Turkey," NBER Working Papers 21510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.