Report NEP-IAS-2015-07-18This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hassink, Wolter & Koning, Pierre & Zwinkels, Wim, 2015. "Employers Opting Out of Public Disability Insurance: Selection or Incentive Effects?," IZA Discussion Papers 9181, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Shimeles Abebe & Andinet Woldemichael, 2015. "Working Paper 225 - Measuring the Impact of Micro-Health Insurance on Healthcare Utilization: A Bayesian Potential Outcomes Approach," Working Paper Series 2166, African Development Bank.
- Delavallade, Clara & Dizon, Felipe & Hill, Ruth Vargas & Petraud, Jean Paul, 2015. "Managing risk with insurance and savings: Experimental evidence for male and female farm managers in West Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 1426, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tekabe Belay & Ajay Tandon, 2015. "Assessing Fiscal Space for Health in Nepal," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 68260, The World Bank.
- Itzik Fadlon & Torben Heien Nielsen, 2015. "Family Labor Supply Responses to Severe Health Shocks," NBER Working Papers 21352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helmut CREMER & Catarina GOULÃO, 2014. "Migration and Social Insurance," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2014011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ward, Patrick S. & Spielman, David J. & Ortega, David L. & Kumar, Neha & Minocha, Sumedha, 2015. "Demand for complementary financial and technological tools for managing drought risk:," IFPRI discussion papers 1430, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bharadwaj, Prashant & Lundborg, Petter & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2015. "Birth Weight in the Long-Run," IZA Discussion Papers 9175, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pashchenko, Svetlana & Porapakkarm, Ponpoje, 2015. "Medical spending in the US: facts from the Medical Expenditure Panel Survey Dataset," MPRA Paper 65630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Daly, Mary C. & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2015. "Protecting Working-Age People with Disabilities: Experiences of Four Industrialized Nations," IZA Discussion Papers 9186, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).