Report NEP-IAS-2014-12-24This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcelo Bérgolo & Guillermo Cruces, 2014. "Work and tax evasion incentive effects of social insurance programs. Evidence from an employment-based benefit extension," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 14-19, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Alice Fabre & Stéphane Pallage & Christian Zimmermann, 2014. "Universal Basic Income versus Unemployment Insurance," AMSE Working Papers 1451, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Franck Bousquet, 2013. "Natural Disasters in MENA : A Regional Overview," World Bank Publications - Reports 20563, The World Bank Group.
- Item repec:bri:uobdis:14/651 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Spindler, M., 2014. "â€œThey do know what they are doing ... at least most of them.â€ Asymmetric Information in the (private) Disability Insurance," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/16, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Robert McDonald & Anna L. Paulson, 2014. "AIG in Hindsight," Working Paper Series WP-2014-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Kablau, Anke & Weiß, Matthias, 2014. "Wie wirkt sich das Niedrigzinsumfeld auf die Solvabilität der deutschen Lebensversicherer aus?," Discussion Papers 27/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Johan Hombert & Antoinette Schoar & David Sraer & David Thesmar, 2014. "Can Unemployment Insurance Spur Entrepreneurial Activity?," NBER Working Papers 20717, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.