Report NEP-IAS-2014-08-28This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- International Monetary Fund & World Bank, 2013. "India : IAIS Insurance Core Principles," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16796, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2013. "Poland : BCBS-IADI Core Principles for Effective Deposit Insurance Systems," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16748, The World Bank.
- Diego Arias Carballo & dos Reis Laura, 2013. "Agricultural Supply Chain Risk Assessment in the Caribbean," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17029, The World Bank.
- Ivan Choi, 2013. "When Do Companies Need a Board-Level Risk Management Committee?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17018, The World Bank.
- Swenja Surminski & Jeroen Aerts & Wouter Botzen & Paul Hudson & Jaroslav Mysiak & Carlos Dionisio & P�rez-Blanco, 2014. "Reflection on the current debate on how to link flood insurance and disaster risk reduction in the European Union," GRI Working Papers 162, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Fairlie, Robert, 2014. "Job Lock: Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4947535x, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Mahesh Uttamchandani & Antonia Menezes, 2013. "More than Just Words : How the Africa Round Table is Enabling Meaningful Reforms across Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18690, The World Bank.
- Bradbury, Katharine L., 2014. "Labor market transitions and the availability of unemployment insurance," Working Papers 14-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Valentina Saltane & Rong Chen & Nuria Moya Guzman, 2013. "Measureable Results! Doing Business Project Encourages Economies to Reform Insolvency Frameworks," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17042, The World Bank.
- Hartley, Daniel & Gallagher, Justin, 2014. "Household Finance after a Natural Disaster: The Case of Hurricane Katrina," Working Papers (Old Series) 1406, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Döhrmann, David & Gürtler, Marc & Hibbeln, Martin, 2013. "Insured loss inflation: How natural catastrophes affect reconstruction costs," Working Papers IF44V2, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
- Camilo Tellez & Peter Zetterli, 2014. "The Emerging Global Landscape of Mobile Microinsurance," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18420, The World Bank.