Report NEP-IAS-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Osipenko & Zhiwei Shen & Martin Odening, 2014. "Is there a demand for multi-year crop insurance?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-025, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- C. J. Krizan & Adela Luque & Alice Zawacki, 2014. "The Effect Of Employer Health Insurance Offering On The Growth And Survival Of Small Business Prior To The Affordable Care Act," Working Papers 14-22, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ramon Alemany & Catalina Bolance & Montserrat Guillen, 2014. "Accounting for severity of risk when pricing insurance products," Working Papers 2014-05, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- Athreya, Kartik B. & Reilly, Devin & Simpson, Nicole B., 2014. "Young Unskilled Women and the Earned Income Tax Credit: Insurance Without Disincentives?," Working Paper 14-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, revised 01 Jun 2014.
- Rothstein, Jesse & Valletta, Robert G., 2014. "Scraping By: Income and Program Participation After the Loss of Extended Unemployment Benefits," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt74x2f4jh, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Item repec:ide:wpaper:27994 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yasuyuki SAWADA & Fauziah ZEN, 2014. "Disaster Management in ASEAN," Working Papers DP-2014-03, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).