Report NEP-IAS-2014-03-22This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:zbw:safewp:44 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:zbw:safewp:40 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:zbw:safewp:43 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Junyi Shen & Nobuko Kanaya & Hiromasa Takahashi, 2014. "The Share of Nonprofit and For-profit Organizations in the Quasi-market: An Analysis of the Long-term Care Services Market in Japan," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-08, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Philipp Arbenz & Mathieu Cambou & Marius Hofert, 2014. "An importance sampling approach for copula models in insurance," Papers 1403.4291, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2015.
- Shinya Sugawara & Jiro Nakamura, 2014. "Can Formal Elderly Care Stimulate Female Labor Supply? The Japanese Experience," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-924, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Mosheim, Roberto & Blaney, Don & Burdine, Kenneth H. & Maynard, Leigh J., 2014. "Livestock Gross Margin-Dairy Insurance: An Assessment of Risk Management and Potential Supply Impacts," Economic Research Report 164606, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Rothstein, Jesse & Valletta, Robert G., 2014. "Scraping by: Income and program participation after the loss of extended unemployment benefits," Working Paper Series 2014-6, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:8048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore