Report NEP-IAS-2014-03-15This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Kaestner & Cuiping Long & G. Caleb Alexander, 2014. "Effects of Prescription Drug Insurance on Hospitalization and Mortality: Evidence from Medicare Part D," NBER Working Papers 19948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2014. "Approaches to Reducing Federal Spending on Military Health Care," Reports 44993, Congressional Budget Office.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2012. "Policy Options for the Social Security Disability Insurance Program," Reports 43421, Congressional Budget Office.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2012. "Estimates for the Insurance Coverage Provisions of the Affordable Care Act Updated for the Recent Supreme Court Decision," Reports 43472, Congressional Budget Office.
- Xiaofeng Cao & Ostap Okhrin & Martin Odening & Matthias Ritter, 2014. "Modelling spatiotemporal variability of temperature," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-020, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Paul Marmora & Moritz Ritter, 2014. "Unemployment and the Retirement Decisions of Older Workers," DETU Working Papers 1401, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Marton, James & Yelowitz, Aaron & Talbert, Jeffrey, 2014. "A Tale of Two Cities? The Heterogeneous Impact of Medicaid Managed Care," MPRA Paper 54105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Häußler, 2014. "Effects of Obesity and Physical Activity on Health Care Utilization and Costs," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-07, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Silvia H. Barcellos & Mireille Jacobson, 2014. "The Effects of Medicare on Medical Expenditure Risk and Financial Strain," NBER Working Papers 19954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- SÃ¸ren Rud Kristensen & Luigi Siciliani & Matt Sutton, 2014. "Optimal Price-Setting in Pay for Performance Schemes in Health Care," Discussion Papers 14/03, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:ctc:serie1:def9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore