Report NEP-IAS-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xiaodong Du & Hongli Feng & David A. Hennessy, 2014. "Rationality of Choices in Subsidized Crop Insurance Markets," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 14-wp545, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Sylvie Lambert & Pauline Rossi, 2015. "Sons as Widowhood Insurance: Evidence from Senegal," PSE Working Papers halshs-00948098, HAL.
- Erhan Bayraktar & David Promislow & Virginia Young, 2014. "Purchasing Life Insurance to Reach a Bequest Goal," Papers 1402.5300, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2014.
- Jean M. Abraham, Ph.D. & Roger Feldman, Ph.D. & Peter Graven, M.S., 2014. "How Will The Affordable Care Act Change Employers’ Incentives To Offer Insurance?," Working Papers 14-02, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jean M. Abraham, Ph.D. & Roger Feldman, Ph.D. & Peter Graven, M.S., 2014. "New Evidence On Employer Price-Sensitivity Of Offering Health Insurance," Working Papers 14-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Bhashkar Mazumder & Sarah Miller, 2014. "The Effects of the Massachusetts Health Reform on Financial Distress," Working Paper Series WP-2014-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Samira Demaria & Sandra Rigot, 2014. "IFRS Standards and Insurance Companies: What Stakes for Long-Term Investment? A French Case Explanatory Analysis," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-04, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Catia Batista & Janis Umblijs, 2014. "Do Migrants Send Remittances as a Way of Self-Insurance? Evidence from a Representative Immigrant Survey," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1408, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Julien Albertini & Arthur Poirier, 2014. "Unemployment benefits extensions at the zero lower bound on nominal interest rate," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-019, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Buetler, Monika & Lechner, Michael & Thiemann, Petra & Deuchert, Eva & Staubli, Stefan, 2014. "Financial work incentives for disability benefit recipients: Lessons from a randomized field experiment," Economics Working Paper Series 1406, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- James Banks & Carl Emmerson & Gemma C. Tetlow, 2014. "Effect of Pensions and Disability Benefits on Retirement in the UK," NBER Working Papers 19907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.