Report NEP-IAS-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frédéric Loss & Gwanaël Piaser, 2013. "Linear Prices Equilibria and Nonexclusive Insurance Market," Working Papers hal-00870113, HAL.
- Antoine Leblois & Philippe Quirion, 2011. "Weather-index drought insurance : an ex ante evaluation for millet growers in Niger," Working Papers hal-00866438, HAL.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Vladislav Damjanovic & Charles Nolan, 2013. "Universal vs separated banking with deposit insurance in a macro model," Discussion Papers 1308, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Marcus Hagedorn & Fatih Karahan & Iourii Manovskii & Kurt Mitman, 2013. "Unemployment Benefits and Unemployment in the Great Recession: The Role of Macro Effects," NBER Working Papers 19499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julien Albertini & Xavier Fairise, 2013. "Search frictions, real wage rigidities and the optimal design of unemployment insurance," Working Papers halshs-00870055, HAL.
- Jeffrey Clemens & Joshua D. Gottlieb, 2013. "In the Shadow of a Giant: Medicare's Influence on Private Physician Payments," NBER Working Papers 19503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.