Report NEP-IAS-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pollak, Andreas, 2013. "Employment Insurance and the Business Cycle," MPRA Paper 49358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:37370 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eling, Martin & Pradhan, Shailee & Schmit, Joan T., 2013. "The Determinants of Microinsurance Demand," Working Papers on Finance 1308, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Peter Fuleky & Luigi Ventura & Qianxue Zhao, 2013. "Common correlated effects and international risk sharing," Working Papers 2013-3R, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa, revised Aug 2013.
- Raza, Syed Ali & Jawaid, Syed Tehseen & Adnan, Muhammad, 2013. "A DuPont Analysis on Insurance Sector of South Asian Region," MPRA Paper 49289, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tugkan Tuzun, 2013. "Are leveraged and inverse ETFs the new portfolio insurers?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Han, Rui & Melecky, Martin, 2013. "Financial inclusion for financial stability : access to bank deposits and the growth of deposits in the Global Financial Crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6577, The World Bank.