Report NEP-IAS-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Meliyanni Johar & Glenn Jones & Michael P. Keane & Elizabeth Savage & Olena Stavrunova, 2013. "The Demand for Private Health Insurance: Do Waiting Lists Matter?” – Revisited," Economics Papers 2013-W09, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Tuomala, Juha, 2013. "Does experience rating reduce disability inflow?," Working Papers 46, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Abdul Aziz, Ahmad Faizal & Mohamad, Shaifulfazlee, 2013. "Fulfillment of Maqasid al-Shariah via Takaful," MPRA Paper 47776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tominey, Emma, 2013. "Maternity Leave and the Responsiveness of Female Labor Supply to a Household Shock," IZA Discussion Papers 7462, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alejandro Del Valle, 2013. "Is Formal Employment Discouraged by the Provision of Free. Health Services to the Uninsured ? Evidence From a Natural Experiment in Mexico," PSE Working Papers halshs-00838000, HAL.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7810 is not listed on IDEAS anymore