Report NEP-IAS-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "India: Financial System Stability Assessment Update," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/8, International Monetary Fund.
- Izabela Jelovac, 2013. "Physicians’ balance billing, supplemental insurance and access to health care," Working Papers 1305, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Republic of Armenia; Financial System Stability Assessment," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/10, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Georgia; Detailed Assessment Report on Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7660 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dean Baker, 2013. "Reducing Waste With an Efficient Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2013-05, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Rishi Goyal & Petya Koeva Brooks & Mahmood Pradhan & Thierry Tressel & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Ceyla Pazarbasioglu, 2013. "A Banking Union for the Euro Area," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 13/01, International Monetary Fund.
- Chuancun Yin & Yuzhen Wen & Zhaojun Zong & Ying Shen, 2013. "The first passage time problem for mixed-exponential jump processes with applications in insurance and finance," Papers 1302.6762, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2014.