Report NEP-IAS-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- International Monetary Fund. Monetary and Capital Markets Department, 2013. "India: Financial System Stability Assessment Update," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/8, International Monetary Fund.
- Izabela Jelovac, 2013. "Physicians’ balance billing, supplemental insurance and access to health care," Working Papers 1305, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- International Monetary Fund. Monetary and Capital Markets Department, 2013. "Republic of Armenia; Financial System Stability Assessment," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/10, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund. Legal Dept., 2013. "Georgia; Detailed Assessment Report on Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7660 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dean Baker, 2013. "Reducing Waste With an Efficient Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2013-05, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Rishi Goyal & Petya Koeva Brooks & Mahmood Pradhan & Thierry Tressel & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Ceyla Pazarbasioglu, 2013. "A Banking Union for the Euro Area," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 13/01, International Monetary Fund.
- Chuancun Yin & Yuzhen Wen & Zhaojun Zong & Ying Shen, 2013. "The first passage time problem for mixed-exponential jump processes with applications in insurance and finance," Papers 1302.6762, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2014.