Report NEP-IAS-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timothy Guinnane & Jochen Streb, 2012. "Incentives that Saved Lives: Government Regulation of Accident Insurance Associations in Germany, 1884–1914," Ruhr Economic Papers 0364, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Isaac Ehrlich & Yong Yin, 2012. "The Problem of the Uninsured," NBER Working Papers 18444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlo Alcaraz & Daniel Chiquiar & María José Orraca & Alejandrina Salcedo, 2012. "The Effect of Publicly Provided Health Insurance on Academic Performance in Mexico," Working Papers 2012-10, Banco de México.
- Perez Blanco, Carlos Dionisio & Gomez Gomez, Carlos Mario, 2012. "Design of optimum private insurance schemes as a means to reduce water overexploitation during drought events. A case study in Campo de Cartagena (Segura River Basin, Spain)," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 135090, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Raj Chetty & Amy Finkelstein, 2012. "Social Insurance: Connecting Theory to Data," NBER Working Papers 18433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.