Report NEP-IAS-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raduna, Daniela Viviana & Roman, Mihai Daniel, 2011. "Risk aversion influence on insurance market," MPRA Paper 37725, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 2012.
- Gollier, Christian, 2012. "Optimal insurance design of ambiguous risks," IDEI Working Papers 718, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jan 2013.
- Laun, Tobias, 2012. "Optimal Social Insurance with Endogenous Health," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 742, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 28 Apr 2012.
- Benito, Andrew & Saleheen, Jumana, 2012. "Labour Supply as a Buffer: Evidence from UK Households," IZA Discussion Papers 6506, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/9073 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amitabh Chandra & Jonathan Gruber & Robin McKnight, 2012. "The Impact of Patient Cost-Sharing on the Poor: Evidence from Massachusetts," NBER Working Papers 18023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Susan N. Houseman, 2013. "Short-Time Compensation as a Tool to Mitigate Job Loss? Evidence on the U.S. Experience during the Recent Recession," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 12-181, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Alfonso Rosolia & Paolo Sestito, 2012. "The effects of unemployment benefits in Italy: evidence from an institutional change," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 860, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hernandez-Hernandez, Emilio & Sam, Abdoul G. & Gonzalez-Vega, Claudio & Chen, Joyce J., 2012. "Does the insurance effect of public and private transfers favor financial deepening? evidence from rural Nicaragua," MPRA Paper 38339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raghav Gaiha1 & Kenneth Hill & Ganesh Thapa, 2012. "Have Natural Disasters Become Deadlier?," ASARC Working Papers 2012-03, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.