Report NEP-IAS-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacopo Bonan & Oliver Dagnelie & Philippe LeMay-Boucher & Michel Tenikue, 2012. "Is it all about Money? A Randomized Evaluation of the Impact of Insurance Literacy and Marketing Treatments on the Demand for Health Microinsurance in Senegal," Working Papers 216, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2012.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111413 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Merkl, Thijs van Rens, 2012. "Selective Hiring and Welfare Analysis in Labor Market Models," Kiel Working Papers 1752, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bartels, Charlotte, 2011. "Redistribution and insurance in the German welfare state," Discussion Papers 2011/25, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Christopher, Gandrud, 2011. "Competing risks analysis and deposit insurance governance convergence," MPRA Paper 36087, University Library of Munich, Germany.