Report NEP-IAS-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olsson, Martin & Skogman Thoursie, Peter, 2011. "Are Married Spouses Insured by their Partners’ Social Insurance?," Working Paper Series 875, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ralph Koijen & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Motohiro Yogo, 2011. "Health and Mortality Delta: Assessing the Welfare Cost of Household Insurance Choice," NBER Working Papers 17325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ariel Singerman & Chad E. Hart & Sergio H. Lence, 2011. "Price Analysis, Risk Assessment, and Insurance for Organic Crops," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 11-pb6, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Marco Cozzi, 2011. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance in GE: a RobustCalibration Approach," Working Papers 1272, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Georges Dionne & Kili C. Wang, 2011. "Does Opportunistic Fraud in Automobile theft Insurance Fluctuate with the Business Cycle ?," Cahiers de recherche 1121, CIRPEE.
- Theodoros M. Diasakos & Kostas Koufopoulos, 2011. "Efficient Nash Equilibrium under Adverse Selection," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 215, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:9406 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timothy J. Goodspeed & Andrew Haughwout, 2011. "On the Optimal Design of Disaster Insurance in a Federation," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 436, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Werding, Martin & McLennan, Stuart, 2011. "International portability of health-cost coverage : concepts and experience," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 63929, The World Bank.
- John Schmitt & Hye Jin Rho & Nicole Woo, 2011. "Diversity and Change: Asian American and Pacific Islander Workers," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-16, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Rudiger Ahrend & Jens Arnold & Charlotte Moeser, 2011. "The Sharing of Macroeconomic Risk: Who Loses (and Gains) from Macroeconomic Shocks," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 877, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011089 is not listed on IDEAS anymore