Report NEP-IAS-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cremer, Helmuth & Goulão, Catarina, 2011. "Migration and Social Insurance," IDEI Working Papers 657, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Arvidsson, Sara, 2011. "Traffic Violations and Insurance Data: a note on the role of age, gender, annual mileage and vehicle brand," Working Papers 2011:3, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Arvidsson, Sara, 2011. "Predictors of customer loyalty in automobile insurance: The role of private information in risky driving behavior and claim history," Working Papers 2011:2, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Xin Huang & Hao Zhou & Haibin Zhu, 2011. "Systemic risk contributions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-08, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, 2011. "National Programme for the Health Care of the Elderly (NPHCE): An Approach towards Active and Healthy Ageing," Working Papers id:3538, eSocialSciences.