Report NEP-IAS-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas von Ungern-Sternberg, 2009. "The benefits of introducing a mandatory state hurricane insurance scheme in Florida," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 09.10, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Hongbin Cai & Yuyu Chen & Hanming Fang & Li-An Zhou, 2009. "Microinsurance, Trust and Economic Development: Evidence from a Randomized Natural Field Experiment," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-034, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Kesternich, Iris & Schumacher, Heiner, 2009. "On the Use of Information in Repeated Insurance Markets," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 280, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Henry Hyatt, 2009. "The Effect of Wage Insurance on Labor Supply: A Test for Income Effects," Working Papers 09-37, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Dionne, Georges & Giuliano, Florence & Picard, Pierre, 2009. "Optimal auditing with scoring: theory and application to insurance fraud," MPRA Paper 18374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hashmat Khan & John Tsoukalas, 2009. "Investment Shocks and the Comovement Problem," Carleton Economic Papers 09-09, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 09 Aug 2010.