Report NEP-IAS-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richards, Steven T., 2009. "Do I Need Crop Insurance? Self Evaluating Crop Insurance as a Risk Management Tool in New York State," EB Series 49003, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Erwann Michel-Kerjan & Paul A. Raschky & Howard C. Kunreuther, 2009. "Corporate Demand for Insurance: An Empirical Analysis of the U.S. Market for Catastrophe and Non-Catastrophe Risks," Working Papers 2009-10, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli & Mario Padula, 2009. "Pension Risk, Retirement Saving and Insurance," CSEF Working Papers 223, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Xu, Wei & Filler, Gunther & Odening, Martin & Okhrin, Ostap, 2009. "On the Systemic Nature of Weather Risk," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49131, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gloy, Brent A. & Staehr, A. Edward, 2009. "Case Studies on the Use of Crop Insurance in Managing Risk," EB Series 49004, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Mathieu Gatumel, 2008. "Relevancy of the cost-of-capital rate for the insurance companies," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08094, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Yamori, Nobuyoshi & Okada, Taishi & Kobayashi, Takeshi, 2009. "Preparing for Large Natural Catastrophes: The current state and challenges of earthquake insurance in Japan," MPRA Paper 8851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hirsch, Boris & Schank, Thorsten & Schnabel, Claus, 2009. "Works Councils and Separations: Voice, Monopoly, and Insurance Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 4126, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).