Report NEP-IAS-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhigang Feng, 2009. "Macroeconomic Consequences of Alternative Reforms to the Health Insurance System in the U.S," Working Papers 0908, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Lassila, Jukka & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2009. "Sosiaalitilit ja moraalikato," Discussion Papers 1181, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Erwann Michel-Kerjan & Paul A. Raschky & Howard C. Kunreuther, 2009. "Corporate Demand for Insurance: An Empirical Analysis of the U.S. Market for Catastrophe and Non-Catastrophe Risks," Working Papers hal-00372420, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00372387_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Alan C. Monheit, 2009. "Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance and the Promise of Health Insurance Reform," NBER Working Papers 14839, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chaffin, Ben, 2009. "Crop Yield and Revenue Insurance: Choosing Between Policies That Trigger On Farm vs. County Indexes," Graduate Research Masters Degree Plan B Papers 48303, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Reimund Schwarze & Gert G. Wagner, 2009. "Natural Hazards Insurance in Europe ? Tailored Responses to Climate Change Needed," Working Papers 2009-06, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- ARANHA, Marcel Z. & MOURA, Marcelo L., 2008. "The impact of monetary policy on the yield curve in the Brazilian economy," Insper Working Papers wpe_157, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Hamish Low & Costas Meghir & Luigi Pistaferri, 2008. "Wage risk and employment risk over the life cycle," IFS Working Papers W08/06, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200918 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Achim, Marian & Neamtu, Ion, 2009. "Risk’s and uncertainty in the knowledge economy," MPRA Paper 14379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emla Fitzsimons & Alice Mesnard, 2008. "Are boys and girls affected differently when the household head leaves for good? Evidence from school and work choices in Colombia," IFS Working Papers W08/11, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:tur:wpaper:3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kaivan Munshi & Mark Rosenzweig, 2009. "Why is Mobility in India so Low? Social Insurance, Inequality, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 14850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.