Report NEP-IAS-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hall, Caroline, 2008. "Do interactions between unemployment insurance and sickness insurance affect transitions to employment?," Working Paper Series 2008:18, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Bolhaar, Jonneke & Lindeboom, Maarten & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2008. "A Dynamic Analysis of the Demand for Health Insurance and Health Care," IZA Discussion Papers 3698, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200806 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00320378_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Hoy & Michael Ruse, 2008. "“No Solution to This Dilemma Exists”: Discrimination, Insurance, and the Human Genome Project," Working Papers 0808, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:hpa:wpaper:0802 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roger Carrington & Tim Coelli & D. S. Prasada Rao, 2008. "Regulation of Private Health Insurance Premiums: Can Performance Assessment Play a Greater Role?," CEPA Working Papers Series WP042008, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Eckardt, Martina & Räthke-Döppner, Solvig, 2008. "The Quality of Insurance Intermediary Services – Empirical Evidence for Germany," MPRA Paper 10703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Bucila, 2008. "Employment-Based Health Insurance and the Minimum Wage," Working Papers 0812, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Chia Ngee Choon & Shawna Lim Shi en & Angelique Chan, 2008. "Feminization of Ageing and Long Term Care Financing in Singapore," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0806, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:10726 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Low, Hamish & Meghir, Costas & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2008. "Wage Risk and Employment Risk over the Life Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 3700, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- McArthur, David & Thorsen, Inge & Ubøe, Jan, 2008. "An agent-based computational approach to explaining persistent spatial unemployment disparities," Discussion Papers 2008/17, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Biewen, Martin & Steffes, Susanne, 2008. "Unemployment Persistence: Is There Evidence for Stigma Effects?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-057, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Schindler, Dirk, 2008. "Human Capital, Multiple Income Risk and Social Insurance," Discussion Papers 2008/18, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Muhammad Rahman, 2008. "Demographic Uncertainty and Welfare in a Life-Cycle Model Under Alternative Public Pension Systems," Caepr Working Papers 2008-024, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Martin Chalkley & Colin Tilley & Linda Young & Debbie Bonnetti & Jan Clarkson, 2008. "The Effect of Activity-Based Payment on Dentists’ Activity: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in the UK National Health Service," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 217, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.