Report NEP-IAS-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fredriksson, Peter & Söderström, Martin, 2008. "Do unemployment benefits increase unemployment? New evidence on an old question," Working Paper Series 2008:15, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- M. Kate Bundorf & Jonathan D. Levin & Neale Mahoney, 2008. "Pricing and Welfare in Health Plan Choice," NBER Working Papers 14153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ellen Meara & Meredith Rosenthal & Anna Sinaiko & Katherine Baicker, 2008. "State and Federal Approaches to Health Reform: What Works for the Working Poor?," NBER Working Papers 14125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergi Jiménez Martín & Cristina Vilaplana, 2008. "Trade-off between formal and informal care in Spain," Working Papers 2008-22, FEDEA.
- Darri-Mattiacci, Giuseppe & Langlais, Eric, 2008. "Social wealth and optimal care," MPRA Paper 9418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatom, John / A., 2008. "Prompt corrective action provisions: are insurance companies and investment banks next?," MPRA Paper 9327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Béland & Alex Waddan, 2008. "The Politics of Social Policy Reform in the United States: The Clinton and the W. Bush Presidencies Reconsidered," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 232, McMaster University.
- Mierzejewski, Fernando, 2008. "The Allocation of Economic Capital in Opaque Financial Conglomerates," MPRA Paper 9432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersson, Linda & Henriksen, Anna, 2008. "What Determines Local Expenditures on Mental Health Care in Sweden Really?," Working Papers 2008:8, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12960 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David A. Hennessy, 2008. "Toward a Normative Theory of Crop Yield Skewness," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp473, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- M. Merce Claramunt & Maite Marmol & Anna Castaner, 2008. "La probabilidad de supervivencia en un modelo con reaseguro proporcional de umbral," Working Papers in Economics 200, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Pareto, Marcos Pompeu, 2008. "The Health Care Crisis in the United States: The Issues and Proposed Solutions by the 2008 Presidential Candidates," MPRA Paper 9293, University Library of Munich, Germany.