Report NEP-IAS-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Melissa Boyle & Joanna N. Lahey, 2008. "Health Insurance and the Labor Supply Decisions of Older Workers: Evidence from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs," Working Papers 0801, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Thomann, Christian & Pascalau, Razvan & Schulenburg, J.-Matthias Graf von der & Gas, Bruno, 2007. "Corporate Management of Highly Dynamic Risks: The Case of Terrorism Insurance in Germany," MPRA Paper 7221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hpa:wpaper:0706 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hpa:wpaper:0707 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ram Singh, 2008. "Risk, Informational Asymmetry and Product Liability; An enquiry into conflicting objectives," Working papers 164, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2008. "Prospects for the Welfare State," Seminar Papers 755, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Item repec:hpa:wpaper:0709 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:7196 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hpa:wpaper:0702 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hpa:wpaper:0701 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Konstantin Petrichev & Susan Thorp, 2007. "The Private Value of Public Pensions," Research Paper Series 211, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Item repec:hpa:wpaper:0703 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marcel Boyer, 2008. "Le secteur privé dans un système de santé public : France et Pays Nordiques," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-06, CIRANO.
- Willem Heeringa, 2008. "Optimal life cycle investment with pay-as-you-go pension schemes: a portfolio approach," DNB Working Papers 168, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.