Report NEP-IAS-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Focht, Uwe & Richter, Andreas & Schiller, Jörg, 2007. "Intermediation, Compensation and Collusion in Insurance Markets," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 1647, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Murat K. Munkin & Pravin K. Trivedi, 2007. "Dental Insurance and Dental Care: the Role of Insurance and Income," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/16, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:1062 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Keuschnigg & Evelyn Ribi, 2007. "Outsourcing, Unemployment and Welfare Policy," Working Papers 0720, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- John Quiggin & Robert G. Chambers, 2007. "Bargaining power and efficiency in insurance contracts," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WP5R07, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.