Report NEP-IAS-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Gaynor & Jian Li & William B. Vogt, 2006. "Is Drug Coverage a Free Lunch? Cross-Price Elasticities and the Design of Prescription Drug Benefits," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 07/166, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Steven F. Lehrer & Nuno Sousa Pereira, 2007. "Worker Sorting, Compensating Differentials and Health Insurance: Evidence from Displaced Workers," NBER Working Papers 12951, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Lindelow, Magnus & Gao Jun & Xu Ling & Qian Juncheng, 2007. "Extending health insurance to the rural population : an impact evaluation of China's new cooperative medical scheme," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4150, The World Bank.
- Hägglund, Pathric, 2007. "Effects of Changes in the Unemployment Insurance Eligibility Requirements on Job Duration - Swedish Evidence," Working Paper Series 3/2007, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Mark V. Pauly, 2007. "The Truth about Moral Hazard and Adverse Selection. Eighteenth Annual Herbert Lourie Memorial Lecture on Health Policy," Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs 36, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Ladekarl, Jeppe & Ladekarl, Regitze & Andersen, Erik Brink & Vittas, Dimitri, 2007. "The use of derivatives to hedge embedded options : the case of pension institutions in Denmark," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4159, The World Bank.
- Mari Rege & Kjetil Telle & Mark Votruba, 2007. "Social Interaction Effects in Disability Pension Participation. Evidence from Plant Downsizing," Discussion Papers 496, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Malory Greene & Nora Dihel & Przemyslaw Kowalski & Douglas C. Lippoldt, 2006. "China's Trade and Growth: Impact on Selected OECD Countries," OECD Trade Policy Papers 44, OECD Publishing.
- Beth J. Soldo & Olivia S. Mitchell & Rania Tfaily & John F. McCabe, 2006. "Cross-Cohort Differences in Health on the Verge of Retirement," NBER Working Papers 12762, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David J. Casarett, 2007. "Is It Time to Redesign Hospice? End-of-Life Care at the User Interface. Syracuse Seminar on Aging," Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs 35, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Marcel Boyer & Donatella Porrini, 2007. "Sharing Liability Between Banks and Firms: The Case of Industrial Safety Risk," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-04, CIRANO.