Report NEP-IAS-2006-09-11This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nick Netzer & Florian Scheuer, 2006. "Competitive Screening in Insurance Markets with Endogenous Labor Supply," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 614, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:euriar:3000988 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:euriar:3000345 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pierre Koning & Daniel van Vuuren, 2006. "Disability insurance and unemployment insurance as substitute pathways," CPB Discussion Paper 70, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Pierre Koning & Daniel van Vuuren, 2006. "Hidden unemployment in disability insurance in the Netherlands; an empirical analysis based on employer data," CPB Discussion Paper 69, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Timothy Halliday, 2006. "Income Risk and Health," Working Papers 200612, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.