Report NEP-IAS-2006-03-18This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenneth M. Kletzer, 2005. "Sovereign debt, volatility, and insurance," Working Paper Series 2006-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Machiel van Dijk & Marc Pomp & Rudy Douven, 2006. "Consumer price sensitivity in health insurance," CPB Discussion Paper 56, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Kevin Lang & Hong Kang, 2005. "Worker Sorting, Taxes and Health Insurance Coverage," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-011, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- A. Chaudhuri & L. Gangadharan & Pushkar Maitra, 2005. "An Experimental Analysis ofGroup Size and Risk Sharing," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 955, The University of Melbourne.
- J. Hirschberg & J. Lye & D.J. Slottje, 2005. "Alernative Forms for Restricted Regressions," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 954, The University of Melbourne.
- A. Lans Bovenberg & Peter Birch Sørensen, . "Optimal Taxation and Social Insurance in a Lifetime Perspective," EPRU Working Paper Series 06-01, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Randall P. Ellis & Elizabeth Savage, 2005. "Where do you run after you run for cover? The impact on premium changes on the characteristics of the privately insured in Australia," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-020, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Anna Rita Bacinello, 2005. "Modelling the Surrender Conditions in Equity-Linked Life Insurance," CeRP Working Papers 39, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Robert Shimer & Iván Werning, 2005. "Liquidity and insurance for the unemployed," Staff Report 366, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.