Report NEP-IAS-2005-12-09This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marta Cardin & Graziella Pacelli, 2005. "On characterization of a class of convex operators for pricing insurance risks," Game Theory and Information 0511011, EconWPA.
- Huizinga, Harry, 2005. "The EU Deposit Insurance Directive: Does One Size Fit All?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5277, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dana Goldman & Nicole Maestas, 2005. "Medical Expenditure Risk and Household Portfolio Choice," NBER Working Papers 11818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Hagist & Norbert Klusen & Andreas Plate & Bernd RaffelhÃ¼schen, 2005. "Social Health Insurance - the Major Driver of Unsustainable Fiscal Policy?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1574, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schmidt Lucie, 2005. "Effects of Infertility Insurance Mandates on Fertility," Labor and Demography 0511014, EconWPA.
- Kaoru Hosono & Hiroko Iwaki & Kotaro Tsuru, 2005. "Banking Crises, Deposit Insurance, and Market Discipline: Lessons from the Asian Crises," Discussion papers 05029, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Portela, Miguel, 2005. "The Provision of Wage Insurance by the Firm: Evidence from a Longitudinal Matched Employer-Employee Dataset," IZA Discussion Papers 1865, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Katherine Ho, 2005. "Insurer-Provider Networks in the Medical Care Market," NBER Working Papers 11822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Papon, 2004. "The effect of precommitment and past-experience on insurance choices : an experimental study," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04083, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Francois-Éric Racicot & Raymond Théoret, 2005. "L'assurance de portefeuille: Simulations en Visual Basic de portefeuilles visant à reproduire les flux monétaires de stratégies d'options," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp0332005, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.