Report NEP-IAS-2005-12-01This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Hugo Hopenhayn, 2005. "Income Redistribution and Disability Insurance," 2005 Meeting Papers 129, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Francis Bloch & Garance Genicot, 2005. "Informal Insurance in Social Networks," 2005 Meeting Papers 156, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tim Worall & Jonathan P Thomas, 2005. "Unemployment Insurance under Moral Hazard and Limited Commitment:Public versus Private Provision," 2005 Meeting Papers 158, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Kjetil Storesletten, 2005. "Insurance and Opportunities: The Welfare Implications of Rising Wage Dispersion," 2005 Meeting Papers 107, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- James Costain & Michael Reiter, 2005. "Stabilization versus Insurance: Welfare Effects of Procyclical Taxation Under Incomplete Markets," 2005 Meeting Papers 704, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mohamed Anouar Razgallah, 2005. "The demand for health insurance in a multirisk context," Working Papers 0504, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Carlos E. da Costa & Lucas Maestri, 2005. "The Interaction Between Unemployment Insurance And Human Capital Policies," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 089, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Martin Gervais & Paul Klein, 2005. "Risk Sharing," 2005 Meeting Papers 323, Society for Economic Dynamics.