Report NEP-IAS-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Denis Drechsler & Johannes Jütting, 2005. "Is There a Role for Private Health Insurance in Developing Countries?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 517, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nick Netzer & Florian Scheuer, 2005. "Taxation, Insurance and Precautionary Labor," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 516, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-38 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pita-Barros, Pedro & Machado, Matilde P. & Sanz-de-Galdeano, Anna, 2005. "Moral hazard and the demand for health services: a matching estimator approach," UC3M Working papers. Economics we055928, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Noriko Inakura & Satoshi Shimizutani & Ralph Paprzycki, 2005. "Deposit Insurance and Depositor Discipline: Direct Evidence on Bank Switching Behavior in Japan," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-125, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.