Report NEP-IAS-2004-09-12This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raghav Gaiha, 2004. "Is There a Case for the Employment Guarantee Scheme in India? Some Recent Evidence," ASARC Working Papers 2004-09, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Naoto Kunitomo & Tomoyuki Ichiba, 2004. ""Multiperiod Statistical Risk Management Methods and Equity-Linked Life Insurance"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-113, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Auffret, Philippe, 2003. "Catastrophe insurance market in the Caribbean Region : market failures and recommendations for public sector interventions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2963, The World Bank.
- Vittas, Dimitri, 2003. "The insurance industry in Mauritius," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3034, The World Bank.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Mahul, Olivier, 2004. "Risk modeling concepts relating to the design and rating of agricultural insurance contracts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3392, The World Bank.
- Mario JAMETTI & Thomas VON UNGERN-STERNBERG, 2004. "Disaster Insurance or a Disastrous Insurance - Natural Disaster Insurance in France," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 04.12, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Andreas Pollak, 2004. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance with Variable Skill Levels," Labor and Demography 0409004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tito Cordella & Eduardo Levy Yeyati, 2004. "Country Insurance," Business School Working Papers countryinsurance, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Beck, Thorsten, 2003. "The incentive-compatible design of deposit insurance and bank failure resolution : concepts and country studies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3043, The World Bank.