Report NEP-IAS-2001-02-08This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Larry D. Wall & Milind M. Shrikhande, 2000. "Managing the risk of loans with basis risk: sell, hedge, or do nothing?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2000-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell & Jonas D. M. Fisher, 2000. "Idiosyncratic risk and aggregate employment dynamics," Working Paper Series WP-00-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Steven E. Posner, 2001. "The Pricing of Event Risks with Parameter Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 8106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans Hoogeveen, 2001. "Evidence on Informal Insurance in Rural Zimbabwe," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-001/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- José A. Herce, "undated". "Privatisation of the Spanish pension system," Working Papers 2001-01, FEDEA.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 2001. "The Market for Catastrophe Risk: A Clinical Examination," NBER Working Papers 8110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.