Report NEP-HRM-2022-05-30This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HRM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Van Phan & Carl Singleton & Alex Bryson & John Forth & Felix Ritchie & Lucy Stokes & Damian Whittard, 2022. "Accounting for firms in ethnicity wage gaps throughout the earnings distribution," DoQSS Working Papers 22-03, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Andrej Woerner & Giorgia Romagnoli & Birgit M. Probst & Nina Bartmann & Jonathan N. Cloughesy & Jan Willem Lindemans, 2021. "Should Individuals Choose Their Own Incentives? Evidence from a Mindfulness Meditation Intervention," CESifo Working Paper Series 9494, CESifo.
- Sandra McNally & Luis Schmidt & Anna Valero, 2022. "Do Management Practices Matter in Further Education?," CESifo Working Paper Series 9694, CESifo.
- Kazakis, Pantelis, 2022. "Market Power & Within-Firm Inequality," MPRA Paper 112823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cosima Obst, 2022. "Job Satisfaction and Training Investments," CEPA Discussion Papers 47, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Damiano Pregaldini & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2021. "How Middle-Skilled Workers Adjust to Immigration: The Role of Occupational Skill Specificity," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0193, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Guido Friebel & Matthias Heinz & Mitchell Hoffman & Nick Zubanov, 2022. "What Do Employee Referral Programs Do? Measuring the Direct and Overall Effects of a Management Practice," ECONtribute Discussion Papers Series 164, University of Bonn and University of Cologne, Germany.
- Thomas Meissner & Xavier Gassmann & Corinne Faure & Joachim Schleich, 2022. "Individual characteristics associated with risk and time preferences: A multi country representative survey," Papers 2204.13664, arXiv.org, revised May 2022.
- Philipp Herkenhoff & Sebastian Krautheim & Finn Ole Semrau & Frauke Steglich, 2021. "Corporate Social Responsibility along the Global Value Chain," CESifo Working Paper Series 9498, CESifo.