Report NEP-HRM-2022-03-21This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HRM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Grimalda, Gianluca & Pipke, David, 2021. "Kind or contented? An investigation of the gift exchange hypothesis in a natural field experiment in Colombia," OSF Preprints xmjaq, Center for Open Science.
- Belloni, Michele & Carrino, Ludovico & Meschi, Elena, 2022. "The Impact of Working Conditions on Mental Health: Novel Evidence from the UK," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 202202, University of Turin.
- Erik P. Gilje & Jérôme P. Taillard & Linghang Zeng, 2022. "Human Capital Reallocation Across Firms: Evidence from Idiosyncratic Shocks," NBER Working Papers 29782, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2022. "Designing Benefits for Platform Workers," NBER Working Papers 29736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John W. Barry & Murillo Campello & John Graham & Yueran Ma, 2022. "Corporate Flexibility in a Time of Crisis," NBER Working Papers 29746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johan Hombert & Adrien Matray, 2021. "Technology Boom, Labor Reallocation, and Human Capital Depreciation," Working Papers 2021-81, Princeton University. Economics Department..
- Roland BÃ©nabou & Armin Falk & Luca Henkel & Jean Tirole, 2020. "Eliciting Moral Preferences: Theory and Experiment," Working Papers 2020-17, Princeton University. Economics Department..