Report NEP-HRM-2020-08-10This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Fahn, 2020. "Reciprocity in Dynamic Employment Relationships," Economics working papers 2020-12, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Luca Corazzini & Silvia D'Arrigo & Emanuele Millemaci & Pietro Navarra, 2020. "The Influence of Personality Traits on University Performance: Evidence from Italian Freshmen Students," Working Papers 2020:19, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Amodio, Francesco & Martinez-Carrasco, Miguel, 2019. "Inputs, Incentives, and Self-selection At the Workplace," CEPR Discussion Papers 14213, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kampkötter, Patrick & Maier, Patrick, 2020. "The effect of appraisal interviews and target agreements on employee effort - New evidence using representative data," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 136, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Daniel Schäfer & Carl Singleton, 2020. "Nominal Wage Adjustments and the Composition of Pay: New Evidence from Payroll Data," Economics working papers 2020-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Maria De Paola & Rosetta Lombardo & Valeria Pupo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2020. "Do Women Shy Away from Public Speaking? A Field Experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00706, The Field Experiments Website.
- Nicolas Quérou & Antoine Soubeyran & Raphael Soubeyran, 2020. "Contracting Under Unverifiable Monetary Costs," Post-Print hal-02866383, HAL.
- Amadxarif, Zahid & Angeli, Marilena & Haldane, Andrew G & Zemaityte, Gabija, 2020. "Understanding pay gaps," Bank of England working papers 877, Bank of England.