Report NEP-HRM-2019-02-11This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard B. Freeman & Wei Huang & Teng Li, 2019. "Non-linear Incentives, Worker Productivity, and Firm Profits: Evidence from a Quasi-experiment," NBER Working Papers 25507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael White & Alex Bryson, 2018. "HPWS in the Public Sector: Are There Mutual Gains?," DoQSS Working Papers 18-10, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Brice Corgnet & Roberto Hernán-Gonzalez & Ricardo Mateo, 2019. "Rac(g)e Against the Machine? Social Incentives When Humans Meet Robots," Working Papers halshs-01994021, HAL.
- Yves Le Yaouanq & Peter Schwardmann, 2019. "Learning about One's Self," CESifo Working Paper Series 7455, CESifo.
- Andrén, Daniela & Mudenda, Lackson Daniel & Pettersson, Nicklas, 2019. "Which firms employ older workers?," Working Papers 2018:14, Örebro University, School of Business.