Report NEP-HRM-2018-08-20This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Campaner, Annika & Heywood, John S. & Jirjahn, Uwe, 2018. "Flexible Work Organization and Employer Provided Training: Evidence from German Linked Employer-Employee Data," GLO Discussion Paper Series 233, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Todd R. Stinebrickner & Ralph Stinebrickner & Paul J. Sullivan, 2018. "Job Tasks and the Gender Wage Gap among College Graduates," NBER Working Papers 24790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zoë Cullen & Ricardo Perez-Truglia, 2018. "How Much Does Your Boss Make? The Effects of Salary Comparisons," NBER Working Papers 24841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Efing, Matthias & Hau, Harald & Kampkötter, Patrick & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2018. "Bank Bonus Pay as a Risk Sharing Contract," HEC Research Papers Series 1285, HEC Paris.
- Nicholas Bloom & Hong Cheng & Mark Duggan & Hongbin Li & Franklin Qian, 2018. "Do CEOs Know Best? Evidence from China," NBER Working Papers 24760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Gryglewicz & Simon Mayer & Erwan Morellec, 2018. "Agency Conflicts and Short- vs Long-Termism in Corporate Policies," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-16, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Braz Camargo & Elena Pastorino & Fabian Lange, 2018. "Earnings Dynamics: the Role of Learning, Human Capital, and Performance Incentives," 2018 Meeting Papers 581, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rolland Epafras Fanggidae, 2017. "The Influence of Spirituality Workplace to Motivation, Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment," GATR Journals gjbssr491, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Mehta, Nirav, 2018. "The Potential Output Gains from Using Optimal Teacher Incentives: An Illustrative Calibration of a Hidden Action Model," EconStor Preprints 180848, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Alma Cohen & Nadav Levy & Roy Sasson, 2018. "Termination Risk and Agency Problems: Evidence from the NBA," NBER Working Papers 24708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria, 2018. "Measuring costly effort using the slider task," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 382, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).