Report NEP-HRM-2018-08-13This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Jones & Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2018. "Paying for what kind of Performance? Performance Pay and Multitasking in Mission-Oriented Jobs," CESifo Working Paper Series 7156, CESifo.
- Enikolopov, Ruben, 2018. "Are Bureaucrats Really Paid Like Bureaucrats?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13051, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Petrick, Martin, 2018. "A microeconomic model of worker motivation based on monetary and non-monetary incentives," IAMO Discussion Papers 175, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Beugnot, Julie & Peterlé, Emmanuel, 2018. "Gender Bias in Job Referrals: An Experimental Test," MPRA Paper 87538, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vera Angelova & Tobias Regner, 2018. "Can a Bonus Overcome Moral Hazard? Experimental Evidence from Markets for Expert Services," Jena Economic Research Papers 2018-009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Aaron Chatterji & Solène Delecourt & Sharique Hasan & Rembrand M. Koning, 2018. "When Does Advice Impact Startup Performance?," NBER Working Papers 24789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philipp Meinen & Pierpaolo Parrotta & Davide Sala & Erdal Yalcin, 2018. "Managers as Knowledge Carriers - Explaining Firms' Internationalization Success with Manager Mobility," CESifo Working Paper Series 7126, CESifo.
- Peter Q. Blair & Bobby W. Chung, 2018. "Job Market Signaling through Occupational Licensing," NBER Working Papers 24791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rüdiger Fahlenbrach & Hyemin Kim & Angie Low, 2018. "The Importance of Network Recommendations in the Director Labor Market," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-28, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Apr 2018.
- Jan Feld & Nicolás Salamanca & Ulf Zölitz, 2018. "Are professors worth it? The value-added and costs of tutorial instructors," ECON - Working Papers 293, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.