Report NEP-HRM-2018-05-14This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vladimir Davydenko & Jerzy Kaźmierczyk & Gulnara Fatykhovna Romashkina & Elżbieta Żelichowska, 2017. "Diversity of employee incentives from the perspective of banks employees in Poland - empirical approach," Post-Print hal-01766506, HAL.
- Suzanne Bijkerk & Silvia Dominguez-Martinez & Jurjen Kamphorst & Otto Swank, 2018. "Labor Market Quotas," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-036/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Piopiunik, Marc & Schwerdt, Guido & Simon, Lisa & Woessmann, Ludger, 2018. "Skills, Signals, and Employability: An Experimental Investigation," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 357, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Lambert, Thomas, 2018. "Big Business and Management: Too Many Bosses and Too Much Pay?," MPRA Paper 86406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colonnello, Stefano & Koetter, Michael & Wagner, Konstantin, 2018. "Effectiveness and (in)efficiencies of compensation regulation: Evidence from the EU banker bonus cap," IWH Discussion Papers 7/2018, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Borissov, Kirill & Bosi, Stefano & Ha-Huy, Thai & Modesto, Leonor, 2018. "Heterogeneous human capital, inequality and growth: the role of patience and skills," MPRA Paper 86314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dudley Cooke & Ana P. Fernandes & Priscila Ferreira, 2018. "Product market competition and gender discrimination," GEE Papers 00105, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised May 2018.
- Jen-Wen Chang & Simpson Zhang, 2018. "Competitive Pay and Excessive Manager Risk-taking," Working Papers 18-02, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Robert Dur & Max van Lent, 2018. "Socially Useless Jobs," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-034/VII, Tinbergen Institute.