Report NEP-HRM-2018-03-19This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raffaella Coppier & Fabio Sabatini & Mauro Sodini, 2018. "Social capital, human capital and fertility," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2018/04, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Alan Benson & Danielle Li & Kelly Shue, 2018. "Promotions and the Peter Principle," NBER Working Papers 24343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Minkyung Kim & K. Sudhir & Kosuke Uetake & Rodrigo Canales, 2018. "When Salespeople Manage Customer Relationships: Multidimensional Incentives and Private Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 3022, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Abdul Samad, 2017. "A Comparative Review of Turnover Models and Recent Trends in Turnover Literature," GATR Journals jmmr172, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Silvia Lübbecke & Wendelin Schnedler, 2018. "When Supervisors Start to Meddle: An Experiment on the Determinants of Intervention," Working Papers Dissertations 35, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Leila Agha & Keith Marzilli Ericson & Kimberley H. Geissler & James B. Rebitzer, 2018. "Team Formation and Performance: Evidence from Healthcare Referral Networks," NBER Working Papers 24338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon Dahl & Andreas Kotsadam & Dan-Olof Rooth, 2018. "Does Integration Change Gender Attitudes? The Effect of Randomly Assigning Women to Traditionally Male Teams," NBER Working Papers 24351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weidenstedt, Linda, 2017. "It Takes Two to Empower: The Communicative Context of Empowerment Change in the Workplace," Ratio Working Papers 300, The Ratio Institute.
- Luca Paolo Merlino & Dario Pozzoli & Pierpaolo Parrotta, 2018. "Gender Differences in Sorting," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01687343, HAL.