Report NEP-HRM-2017-09-10This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Felipe A. Dunsch & David K. Evans & Ezinne Eze-Ajoku & Mario Macis, 2017. "Management, Supervision, and Health Care: A Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 23749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- March, Christoph & Sahm, Marco, 2017. "Contests as selection mechanisms: The impact of risk aversion," BERG Working Paper Series 127, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Pagano, Marco & Picariello, Luca, 2017. "Talent Discovery, Layoff Risk and Unemployment Insurance," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 11/2017, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- John, June, 2017. "Gender differences and the effect of facing harder competition," MPRA Paper 81072, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas Aubert & Alexander Kern & Xavier Hollandts, 2017. "Employee stock ownership and the cost of capital," Post-Print halshs-01502001, HAL.
- Mazen J. Al Shobaki & Samy S. Abu Naser & Suliman A. El Talla & Youssef M. Abu Amuna, 2017. "HRM University Systems and Their Impact on e-HRM," Post-Print hal-01567728, HAL.