Report NEP-HRM-2017-07-23This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Edmans & Xavier Gabaix & Dirk Jenter, 2017. "Executive Compensation: A Survey of Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 23596, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simona, Comi & Mara, Grasseni & Federica, Origo & Laura, Pagani, 2017. "Where Women Make The Difference. The Effects of Corporate Board Gender Quotas on Firmsâ€™ Performance across Europe," Working Papers 367, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 12 Jul 2017.
- Christian Groth & Jakub Growiec, 2017. "Do MincerianWage Equations Inform How Schooling Influences Productivity?," Discussion Papers 17-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Bagues, Manuel & Campa, Pamela, 2017. "Can Gender Quotas in Candidate Lists Empower Women? Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 12149, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sule Alan & Seda Ertac, 2017. "Belief in Hard Work and Altruism: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment," Working Papers 2017-053, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Francesco Giffoni & Matteo Gomellini & Dario Pellegrino, 2017. "Human capital and urban growth in Italy, 1981-2001," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1127, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Morten I. Lau & Hong Il Yoo, 2017. "Risk Attitudes, Sample Selection and Attrition in a Longitudinal Field Experiment," Working Papers 2017_07, Durham University Business School.