Report NEP-HRM-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeffrey A. Flory & Andreas Leibbrandt & John A. List, 2016. "The Effects of Wage Contracts on Workplace Misbehaviors: Evidence from a Call Center Natural Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 22342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chatain, Olivier & Meyer-Doyle, Philipp, 2015. "Alleviating Managerial Dilemmas in Human-Capital-Intensive Firms Through Incentives: Evidence from M&A Legal Advisors," HEC Research Papers Series 1120, HEC Paris.
- Christiane Bradler & Susanne Neckermann, 2016. "The Magic of the Personal Touch: Field Experimental Evidence on Money and Appreciation as Gifts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-045/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mario Lackner & Rudi Stracke & Uwe Sunde & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2015. "Are Competitors Forward Looking in Strategic Interactions? Evidence from the Field," CDL Aging, Health, Labor working papers 2015-09, The Christian Doppler (CD) Laboratory Aging, Health, and the Labor Market, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Claude Diebolt & Ralph Hippe, 2016. "Remoteness equals backwardness? Human capital and market access in the European regions: insights from the long run," Working Papers 08-16, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Christos Bilanakos & John S. Heywood & John Sessions & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2016. "Delegation and worker training," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 06-2016, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Becker , Sebastian D & Mahlendorf , Matthias D & Schäffer , Utz & Thaten , Mario, 2015. "Budgeting in Times of Economic Crisis," HEC Research Papers Series 1122, HEC Paris.
- Nicholas Bloom & Ali Choudhary & Renata Lemos & John Van Reenen, 2016. "in brief... Management practices in Pakistan," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 475, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.