Report NEP-HRM-2016-03-29This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvia Sacchetti & Ermanno C. Tortia & Francisco J. López Arceiz, 2016. "Human resource management practices and organizational performance. The mediator role of immaterial satisfaction in Italian Social Cooperatives," Documentos de Trabajo dt2016-02, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Edward P. Lazear, 2016. "Overconfidence and Occupational Choice," NBER Working Papers 21921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hugh Macartney & Robert McMillan & Uros Petronijevic, 2015. "Incentive Design in Education: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 21835, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2016. "The Gender Wage Gap: Extent, Trends, and Explanations," NBER Working Papers 21913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2016. "Business Practices in Small Firms in Developing Countries," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 265, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Kevin M. Murphy & Robert H. Topel, 2016. "Human Capital Investment, Inequality and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 21841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wiswall, Matthew & Zafar, Basit, 2016. "Preference for the workplace, investment in human capital, and gender," Staff Reports 767, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Mar 2017.
- Michael Burda & Katie R. Genadek & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2016. "Not Working at Work: Loafing, Unemployment and Labor Productivity," NBER Working Papers 21923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kelly Shue & Richard Townsend, 2016. "Growth through Rigidity: An Explanation for the Rise in CEO Pay," NBER Working Papers 21975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.