Report NEP-HRM-2014-05-17This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hiromasa Takahashi & Junyi Shen & Kazuhito Ogawa, 2014. "An Experimental Examination of Compensation Schemes and Level of Effort in Differentiated Tasks," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-20, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:11819 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mariana Blanco & Juan Fernando Vargas & Patricio S. Dalton, 2013. "Does the unemployment benefit institution affect the productivity of workers? Evidence from a field experiment," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 011015, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:11728 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Slobodan Djajić & Michael S. Michael, 2014. "International Migration of Skilled Workers with Endogenous Policies," IHEID Working Papers 09-2014, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Dr Richard Dorsett, 2014. "Human well-being and in-work benefits: a randomized controlled trial," NIESR Discussion Papers 424, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Nicholas Bloom & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lucia Foster & Ron Jarmin & Megha Patnaik & Itay Saporta-Eksten & John Van Reenen, 2014. "In brief: Management in America," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 423, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- M. Arouri & A. Ben Youssef & Ceyhun Elgin, 2014. "Informal economy in Africa: Building human capital to set the Gazelles free," Working Papers 2014/04, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Jörg Franke & Ruslan Gurtoviy & Vanessa Mertins, 2014. "Workers' Participation in Wage Setting and Opportunistic Behavior: Evidence from a Gift-Exchange Experiment," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201407, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Fahn, Matthias, 2014. "Minimum Wages and Relational Contracts," Discussion Papers in Economics 20831, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Bloom & Renata Lemos & Raffaella Sadun & Daniela Scur & John Van Reenen, 2014. "The New Empirical Economics of Management," NBER Working Papers 20102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:col:000108:011054 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leautier, Frannie A., 2014. "Capacity development for the transformation of Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 058, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sylvia Frühwirth-Schnatter & Martin Halla & Alexandra Posekany & Gerald J. Pruckner & Thomas Schober, 2014. "Parental Response to Early Human Capital Shocks: Evidence from the Chernobyl Accident," NRN working papers 2014-02, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Bjoern Bartling & Leif Brandes & Daniel Schunk, 2014. "Expectations as Reference Points: Field Evidence from Professional Soccer," Working Papers 1405, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 17 Apr 2014.
- Ilke Van Beveren & Stijn Vanormelingen, 2014. "Human capital, firm capabilities and productivity growth," Working Paper Research 257, National Bank of Belgium.
- Ghazala Azmat & Barbara Petrongolo, 2014. "Gender and the labour market: evidence from experiments," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 425, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.