Report NEP-HRM-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2013. "The effect of firms' partial retirement policies on the labour market outcomes of their employees," Economics Working Paper Series 1316, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Item repec:cep:stieop:46 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Serafinelli, Michel, 2013. "Good Firms, Worker Flows and Productivity," MPRA Paper 49055, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 2013.
- Sorger, Gerhard & Stark, Oded & Wang, Yong, 2013. "Migration and Dynamics: How a Leakage of Human Capital Lubricates the Engine of Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 155027, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/51655/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Meghan Skira, 2013. "Dynamic Wage and Employment Effects of Elder Parent Care," 2013 Meeting Papers 79, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Janger, Jürgen & Nowotny, Klaus, 2013. "Career Choices in Academia," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2013-4, University of Salzburg.
- Todd Schoellman, 2013. "Refugees and Early Childhood Human Capital," 2013 Meeting Papers 52, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin, 2013. "Integration as a catalyst for assimilation," Discussion Papers 155148, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).